About this blog

In this blog I'm going to show you my watercolor paintings, and also the step by step for some of them.
I'm also going to share some of my digital artwork, 3d images created and rendered in Bryce.

I will post also some of my crafty projects and some pics of the place where I live, just for fun!
Hope you'll enjoy!!!

All images published are © Marissa Gabetta

Labels

watercolor (11) watercolor painting (11) art (8) dog (8) painting (8) custom portrait (7) portrait (7) demo (6) home (6) fun (5) face (4) step by step (4) lake (3) pet (3) pets (3) view (3) paper (2) review (2) test (2) 3d (1) Ikea (1) Marilyn Monroe (1) abstract (1) brush (1) color chart (1) drawing (1) food (1) pencil (1) sewing (1) still life (1)

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Just for a change, I did a pencil drawing. It was fun, and reminded me of the times I went to school and used to draw all the time during the lessons.... :)

This is taken from a photo I took of some apples and pears, I usually love them more for decoration than for eating, so often they start to go bad and I have to rush and eat them....
So the pears in my photo were at this stage, with big brown marks on their skin, and I thought this was delightful to draw, something different from the perfect fruit you often see in still life.

So here it is




I think I will do it in watercolor as well, because I love the dramatic light and shadows in the photo!







Now off to prepare a new custom portrait, it's a double portrait, dad and baby daughter under the shower.
Yes, baby Lily again, and I will share the process with you.
The challenge here is to paint a man's face, we'll see.... :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment