About this blog

In this blog I'm going to show you my watercolor paintings, and also the step by step for some of them.
I'm also going to share some of my digital artwork, 3d images created and rendered in Bryce.

I will post also some of my crafty projects and some pics of the place where I live, just for fun!
Hope you'll enjoy!!!

All images published are © Marissa Gabetta

Labels

watercolor (11) watercolor painting (11) art (8) dog (8) painting (8) custom portrait (7) portrait (7) demo (6) home (6) fun (5) face (4) step by step (4) lake (3) pet (3) pets (3) view (3) paper (2) review (2) test (2) 3d (1) Ikea (1) Marilyn Monroe (1) abstract (1) brush (1) color chart (1) drawing (1) food (1) pencil (1) sewing (1) still life (1)

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Doggie update

Ok, so I found out that the doggie with blue eyes is a pitbull, not suitable for a person like me at her first dog experience.
So I browsed another site, saw the pic of a doggie I liked and wrote a presentation email to them asking if the doggie was still awailable for adoption.
No reply.
I called them this morning. The lady said she hadn't got any email, anyway that doggie had already requests, I told her that there was another doggie I could be interested in, and she replied to fill in the adoption form, which I did immediately. I also resent the email.
No answer.
I called again asking if there were problems and if I had to keep searching....and she replied: KEEP SEARCHING!!!!

Now, I'd like to know why........I'm quite mad at this.
You see all these heart tearing ads, you call because you wish to rescue a doggie from a dog shelter, you call and do all the stuff and they say keep searching.....ARE YOU KIDDING????

I am a good person and wish to have a dog, but it seems like I'm trying to adopt a baby.....this is a nonsense....how many poor dogs out there and not able to rescue one.......... :(

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment