About this blog

In this blog I'm going to show you my watercolor paintings, and also the step by step for some of them.
I'm also going to share some of my digital artwork, 3d images created and rendered in Bryce.

I will post also some of my crafty projects and some pics of the place where I live, just for fun!
Hope you'll enjoy!!!

All images published are © Marissa Gabetta

Labels

watercolor (11) watercolor painting (11) art (8) dog (8) painting (8) custom portrait (7) portrait (7) demo (6) home (6) fun (5) face (4) step by step (4) lake (3) pet (3) pets (3) view (3) paper (2) review (2) test (2) 3d (1) Ikea (1) Marilyn Monroe (1) abstract (1) brush (1) color chart (1) drawing (1) food (1) pencil (1) sewing (1) still life (1)

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Buddy's first portrait

More to the joy I'm sharing with my furry friend, I also got an irresistible will to paint again.
So here is the portrait I painted yesterday.



here is the first wash, I used UMB, permanent rose, translucent orange, indian yellow, yellow ochre, Van Dyke brown and burnt sienna










Used the same colors and mixed up some black for the nose using viridian green plus permanent rose











Using the same colors in the next layers, added sepia for the "eyeliner"










Here is Buddy inspecting his portrait..... :D




And here the finished work!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment